[bldg-sim] fuel cells for buildings

Beausoleil-Morrison, Ian ibeausol at NRCan.gc.ca
Thu Nov 3 08:21:54 PST 2005

Dear Alpana,

Further to Jon's and Dru's responses, the focus of IEA/ECBCS Annex 42 is the
development and validation of building simulation models for predicting the
energy performance of residential cogeneration systems, with an emphasis on
fuel cells.  You can learn more about its ongoing efforts at
www.cogen-sim.net.

Regards,
- Ian

Ian Beausoleil-Morrison