[bldg-sim] tools/software for extracting specific data/info from DOE-2.2output file

Vikram Sami VSami at lasarchitect.com
Fri Oct 7 11:37:19 PDT 2005

Paul,
I don't know if you are referring to something beyond the SIM file
generated by eQUEST, but is not, you will probably find that this
contains all the data that you are looking for.

Its a text file containing all the reports from the simulation. The BEPU
& BEPS reports contain information about hours spent outside the
throttling range (information that is actually available in your summary
window in eQUEST itself (under air side HVAC). On the eQUEST website
you can find an example DOE2 output file that will point you to where to
find each of the reports in the document
(http://doe2.com/download/eQUEST/DOE22Reports-and-QC_2001-06-07.zip).

Hope this helps

Vikram Sami,  LEED AP
Direct Phone 404-253-1466 | Direct Fax  404-253-1366

LORD, AECK & SARGENT ARCHITECTURE
Responsive Design * Technological Expertise * Exceptional Service
www.lordaecksargent.com