[bldg-sim] Other building energy simulation mailing lists

Norm Weaver norm_weaver at interwvr.com
Fri Oct 28 10:30:11 PDT 2005

Energy-10

http://www.sbicouncil.org/forum/

-----Original Message-----
From: bldg-sim at gard.com [mailto:bldg-sim at gard.com]On Behalf Of Jason
Glazer
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2005 9:11 AM
To: bldg-sim at gard.com

I just added a section to the BLDG-SIM web page on other
building energy simulation mailing lists.  All I have is:

TRNSYS
http://sel.me.wisc.edu/trnsys/mailinglist/trnsysmailinglist.
htm

ESP-r
http://www.esru.strath.ac.uk/Programs/user_club.htm

EnergyPlus

Does anyone know of any others?  Please send me the link so
I can add it.

Thanks

Jason

Jason Glazer, P.E.  jglazer AT gard DOT com  847 698 5686
GARD Analytics - http://www.gard.com/
1028 Busse Highway, Park Ridge, IL 60068
Building Energy Simulation and Analysis
Admin of BLDG-SIM list for building simulation users