[bldg-sim] Validity of Computer Simulation

Joel Neymark neymarkj at msn.com
Fri Sep 23 07:27:44 PDT 2005

Donny,

You may also want to see the IEA SHC Task 22 website at:
www.iea-shc.org/task22
Click on "Outcomes" at the top of the page. Most of the reports there relate
to testing and validation of building energy analysis simulation tools.

Additionally, American Society of Heating Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning
Engineers (www.ashrae.org) has published ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 140-2004
"Method of Test for the Evaluation of Building Energy Simulation Computer
Programs".

Regards.

Joel Neymark