[bldg-sim] eQUEST question - error with construction tab

Vikram Sami VSami at lasarchitect.com
Tue Sep 20 13:27:19 PDT 2005

Paul,
When you open the file and get the bdl error screen, click on the error.
It should open up the construction window that you mention. The name
will be blank - type in a name there. This should fix the error.

The problem is that you created a component without a name. I tried
replicating what you described, and eQUEST will not allow you to do this
while creating the component. You must have accidentally deleted it
while trying to edit it. When you do delete the name, it shows up as
"construction", but will give you the error.

Hope this helps

Vikram Sami,  LEED AP
Direct Phone 404-253-1466 | Direct Fax  404-253-1366

LORD, AECK & SARGENT ARCHITECTURE
Responsive Design * Technological Expertise * Exceptional Service
www.lordaecksargent.com