[BLDG-SIM] Trombe Wall Modeling?

Heater, Morgan B. morgan.heater at sea.fk.com
Thu Apr 20 16:05:01 PDT 2006

Hi all - I'm looking at modeling a large solar chimney for pre-heating
outside air.  It's going to consist of an 8 story glazing wall set 3' or
so in front of a cement mass mall.  I'm hoping to find a simple way to
approximate the savings in eQUEST.  I'm still in the design development
phase of the project, so I don't want to spend too much time on the
model.  Does anyone have any advice?  Thanks.

Morgan Heater
 FLACK + KURTZ
1417 Fourth Ave	206.342.9900 Main
Suite 400		                  Ext
Seattle, WA 98101	206.342.9901 Fax
http://www.flackandkurtz.com	morgan.heater at sea.fk.com

If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in
error)
please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.
Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.