[BLDG-SIM] solar hot water heating

Andy Lau asl1 at psu.edu
Sun Apr 16 12:13:04 PDT 2006

The best way right now to get integrated analysis is Energy10 - version
1.8 from SBIC, http://www.sbicouncil.org/.

Another approach is to use eQuest with a separate model using for the
solar water heating using FCHART, then combine the results in a spreadsheet.

Andy Lau, P.E.
Partner, 7group, LLP
(814) 238-4273, andylau at psu.edu
www.sevengroup.com