[BLDG-SIM] solar hot water heating

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 15 22:35:25 PDT 2006

Sir:

eQUEST has NO current mechanism to do solar hot water
heating. There were algorithms in DOE-2.1A back in
1981, but they have since been abandoned through the
continous upgrades.

If universities would get some funding for this
wonderful program, I am sure the eQUEST creators would
put it in a future version.

--- "Dr. Nader Chalfoun" <chalfoun at email.arizona.edu>