[BLDG-SIM] Ground Sourced Heat Pumps

Jeff Hirsch Jeff.Hirsch at DOE2.com
Thu Apr 6 13:59:54 PDT 2006

eQUEST version 3.56 is about to be released as as a public "pre-release"
in advance of its replacement of version 3.55.  When we "officially"
release that version we will post an announcement to this list; we wiil do
that when we are comfortable that it is ready for general public release.

---
Jeff Hirsch
James J. Hirsch & Associates
Building Performance Analysis Software & Consulting
12185 Presilla Road
Camarillo, CA 93012-9243 USA
phone: (805) 553-9000
fax: (805) 532-2401
email: Jeff.Hirsch at DOE2.com
web: http://DOE2.com

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Randy Wilkinson
  To: BLDG-SIM at GARD.COM
  Cc: BLDG-SIM at gard.com
  Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2006 1:18 PM
  Subject: [BLDG-SIM] Ground Sourced Heat Pumps

  David and all,

  eQuest version 3.56 vastly improves GSHP system entry. It makes it easy to set parameters for ground loop. It looks to me like no detailed entry stuff is required.  BUT...for some reason, the makers have not made version 3.56 available from the DOE2.COM web site.  Anyone know why?

  We got ours by attending a training seminar.

  Randy

  Jarratt, David wrote:
    Hi,
    I am attempting to model a ground sourced heat pump system in Equest, does anyone have any experience in performing this arduous task, and help would be greatly appreciated
    Thanks
    David