[BLDG-SIM] Ground Sourced Heat Pumps

Randy Wilkinson randy at hvacware.net
Thu Apr 6 13:18:43 PDT 2006

David and all,

eQuest version 3.56 vastly improves GSHP system entry. It makes it easy
to set parameters for ground loop. It looks to me like no detailed entry
stuff is required.  BUT...for some reason, the makers have not made
version 3.56 available from the DOE2.COM web site.  Anyone know why?

We got ours by attending a training seminar.

Randy