[BLDG-SIM] Changing window types in detailed edit mode in eQuest

Mahabir Bhandari bhandari at fenestration.com
Thu Apr 27 09:05:37 PDT 2006

Scott,

I think the easiest (fastest) way to change the glass is to edit .inp file.
Form your email it appears that you used Glass-Type code method .For
example, you can just change the code = 2004 (air gap) to code = 2005 (argon
gap). Toy can see the Glass type description in  BDLLIB.dat.  You can employ
the same strategy if you used different method of glazing specification.

$ ---------------------------------------------------------

$              Glass Types

$ ---------------------------------------------------------

"Window Type #1 GT" = GLASS-TYPE