[BLDG-SIM] IESVE software

Bob Irving bob.irving at btinternet.com
Thu Apr 27 00:09:57 PDT 2006

More or less a complete suite of building sim software from 3D
modelling and visualisation, energy, solar gain, HVAC design,
lighting design, evacuation, CFD.
See www.iesve.com. Documentation is good. Software is quite expensive
to buy esp the CFD. I don't like the interface, but maybe I'm not
clued up enough on the subject(s). Also, to my mind, the software is
flaky - it can create models in one module that others will crash on
and not tell you why. It may be the best there is.... For thermal
sim, EDSL TAS is better, but doesn't have all the other modules.

	Bob Irving