[BLDG-SIM] [EnergyPlus_Support] Average hourly statistics for wet bulb temperatures

Michael J. Witte mjwitte at gard.com
Thu Aug 24 12:52:03 PDT 2006

If you are looking for long-term averages, you can download the EnergyPlus IWEC
file for Brisbane (www.energyplus.gov --> Weather Data) and use the EnergyPlus
weather converter to convert it from epw format to a csv file which includes
column headings and can be opened in a spreadsheet program.  Then you can
compute the averages from there.

Mike

On 24 Aug 2006 at 17:55, Ashfaque Ahmed Chowdhury wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I require average hourly statistics (Jan-Dec) for wet bulb temperatures (°C
> or °F) of Brisbane, Australia. I tried to find using Bureau of Meteorology,
> Australia website.But can't find any suitable data. Can anyone give me any
> link to find it out?
>
> Thanks in advanced.
>

> --Ashfaque
>
> CQU, Australia
>
> --
> omissions.

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:

> EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.idf and press the
> "search" button.
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links

>     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.