[BLDG-SIM] Condenser Water Reset in eQuest

Kevin Warren kevin at warren-energy.com
Thu Aug 17 13:52:48 PDT 2006

Condenser Water Reset in eQuestMike,

What great timing you have. I was grappling with this exact issue this
morning. You saved me some time.

There seems to be a work around for the issue of the min CW temp at the
chiller. You say that "the chiller has a keyword MIN-COND-T that defualts to
70F and cannot be changed from within eQuest". I could not find how to
change it within the main body of eQUEST either. However, it seems you CAN
change it in a parametric run. I did this and it seems to be reflected in
the chiller condenser water temp in my hourly report.

Kevin Warren, P.E., CEM, LEED AP
Warren Energy Engineering, LLC
(610) 255-3798 ph
(610) 255-3406 f