[bldg-sim] People load: BTUs vs moisture

Vikram Sami VSami at lasarchitect.com
Mon Aug 7 14:48:55 PDT 2006

Dan,
Not sure if this is relevant, but have you factored in the reheat load
associated with dehumidifying using a cooling coil? That might be where
your getting the additional load. Also - if you are cooling sensibly
separately, you might want to dehumidify using a liquid desiccant
system. This could end up saving you a lot.

Vikram Sami, LEED AP
Direct Phone 404-253-1466 | Direct Fax 404-253-1366

LORD, AECK & SARGENT ARCHITECTURE
Responsive Design * Technological Expertise * Exceptional Service
www.lordaecksargent.com