[BLDG-SIM] eQuest Clerestory Skylights

Gaurav Mehta gmehta75 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 20:33:22 PST 2006

Brandon,

In the detail mode, instead of creating a new space, add the doghouse to the space itself where you want to see the benefits of daylighting. Right click on the space, go to  'create child component' and then click on 'create exterior wall'.
Define the walls in the manner such that they sit on top of the roof of the space below. As the doghouse is not a separate space so there will be no floor or even a roof - it is a set of vertical walls with windows sitting on top of the space.

You can do the same even in case of a space with a plenum.

Best regards,

Gaurav Mehta