[bldg-sim] How to edit the contents of the eQuest Project/Runs list?

David S Eldridge DSE at grummanbutkus.com
Wed Dec 13 13:15:12 PST 2006

The list is populated by the simulation results that are contained in
the "Projects" folder of your eQuest program directory.

If you want to remove some items from showing up, then you should make a
new folder (I use "Projects Archive") in the eQuest directory and move
the unused files to that folder.

Also if you are using eQuest on a project stored on a network folder,
the results viewer will show the results for all projects in the
"Projects" folder of eQuest along with all of the results that are in
the folder for the currently active project.

Alternately you could delete all of the files except for the *.inp and
*.pd2 for that particular project name and the results would go away,
but you would still have the input files in the same folder, you'd have
to re-simulate the files if you needed the results again.

Hope this helps!

David