[BLDG-SIM] About coupling air flow

Pedro Rodrigo pedromanuelrc at yahoo.es
Thu Feb 23 00:56:30 PST 2006

Hi all.
I need to estimate the coupling air flow between two
thermal zones that have a common door that is always
opened. This air flow will be used for building
simulations.
How can I estimate this parameter or, at least, a mean
value that will be accurate for the simulations?
Thanks in advance,
Regards,

Pedro Manuel Rodrigo Cruz
University of Jaen, Spain