[BLDG-SIM] About coupling air flow

Gaurav Mehta gmehta75 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 21:29:17 PST 2006

Pedro,

I would suggest to use CONTAMW instead. It is multizone airflow and
contaminant transport analysis software. It is downloadable at no cost from
the following web link:
http://www.bfrl.nist.gov/IAQanalysis/

In my recent research I compared results from AIOLOS with simple hand calcs
and I found that AIOLOS reports higher air changes per hour. Moreover, it is
not available online nor has been updated for a long time.

Best regards,

Gaurav Mehta