[BLDG-SIM] eQuest Magicians...

Randy Wilkinson randy at hvacware.net
Mon Feb 20 18:04:25 PST 2006

Use the DD wizard to create your model.  In the first screen of the
shell editor, uncheck the box that says "Use Floor Multipliers".  This
will make your model more complex and take longer to simulate, but the
3D will look correct.  Much easier than the Photoshop solution.

I don't think you can do it using the SD wizard.

Randy Wilkinson