[BLDG-SIM] Re-pathing a CAD background

Brian Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Fri Feb 17 07:09:15 PST 2006

Item 2 is easier - the results list all projects in the \Projects\
sub-directory.  If you don't want the results listed, move the project
directories from the eQUEST Projects\ subdirectory to somewhere else.
(I have a project_archives\ directory so I don't keep displaying all
my client's results.)

I believe the CAD background is in the .pd2 file.  Once I have the
building geometry, I tend to sever the connection to the .dwg file
believing it frees up some resources and decreases file size.  (I
don't know about the accuracy of this belief.)

Brian Fountain

GreenSim