[bldg-sim] eQUEST- Windows 6.0 glazing defination import

D. Charlie Curcija curcija at ecs.umass.edu
Tue Feb 7 13:26:26 PST 2006

This is probably due to the conductivity of aluminum slats in venetian
blinds.  The conductance of the thin aluminum slat is very high and it
probably exceeds limiting value for DOE2 import.  I have forwarded this
issue to the rest of the W6 development team, but it could be that this
check would need to be skipped for imports from W6.

Charlie Curcija
Carli, Inc.