[bldg-sim] equest recovery

Mike Tillou miket at etcgrp.com
Thu Feb 2 12:52:30 PST 2006

The equest user manual is a good resource for understanding the use of
ERVs in equest.  A discussion on what the different keywords do and how
to apply them is included in Vol2-Dictionary.  In the Table of Contents
look for "HVAC Components" ---> "System" --> "Ventilation Air".  Scroll
down to the end of this section to find the ERV keywords.

You can find the user manuals on the DOE2.com website

Mike

Michael Tillou, PE
etc Group, Inc.
PO Box 7, Williamstown, MA 01267