[BLDG-SIM] Modeling VAVS system

Graham & Megan hamnmegs at ozemail.com.au
Sat Jul 1 21:43:42 PDT 2006

Check the SS-R reports to pinpoint the system / zone of concern.  Could be a number of control or sizing issues leading to this result.  Note that hours outside throttling range during optimum start and night ventilative cooling periods get reported within these hours so if you have a lot of nighttime ventilative cooling hours everything may in fact be alright ...