[BLDG-SIM] LEED and evap chillers

Vikram Sami VSami at lasarchitect.com
Wed Jul 5 11:10:33 PDT 2006

I think Appendix G in 90.1-2004 allows you to change your base system
(as far as I understand). Table G.3.1.1.A lists baseline system types to
be used.

Vikram Sami, LEED AP
Direct Phone 404-253-1466 | Direct Fax 404-253-1366

LORD, AECK & SARGENT ARCHITECTURE
Responsive Design * Technological Expertise * Exceptional Service
www.lordaecksargent.com