[BLDG-SIM] Uniform Time Increment Models vs Event Driven Simulation Models

Elmer Morrissey e.morrissey at mars.ucc.ie
Wed Mar 8 11:21:49 PST 2006

Hello all,

This is more of a general question I am asking for the benefit of a paper I
am researching.

I am searching for any documentation or discussions on the benefits of using
event driven simulation over uniform time increment modellers. Can anyone
point me in the right direction and give some specific popular examples of
uniform time increment simulations modellers?

Kind regards

-Elmer