[BLDG-SIM] TWO weeks left for IBPSA News items

Larry Degelman ldegelman at cox.net
Mon Mar 6 20:19:50 PST 2006

Time is drawing near. Please remind your affiliate members to get news items
to me before 21 March.  I've received some interesting conference
announcements from Australasia, Canada, and Germany.  Looks like 2006 is
rich with simulation conferences!

Thanks for your participation.

Larry Degelman, IBPSA News Chair

Larry O. Degelman, P.E.                  ldegelman at cox.net

Prof. Emeritus of Architecture    Ph./Fax: 1-979-696-2506

Texas A&M University