[BLDG-SIM] eQuest End User Reporting Problems

Yury Lui YLui at eypmcf.com
Thu Mar 2 08:38:53 PST 2006

Dear all,

I really hope someone would have a solution. After stimulate a baseline
design, I have problems with the "Enduse" reporting format. All the end
user reports has a legend box without any graphic/table/result. The
"monthly Electric Peak Day Load Profiles" report does have a reasonable
energy use profile that break down into different building system. FYI,
there is no BDL error. I have an electricity and fuel meter setup.

So, in short, I need to know why the energy consumption does not break
down into individual building systems.

Thanks in advance!

Yury