[BLDG-SIM] Weather Normalization?

Gerald Pde geraldpde at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 21 06:55:52 PST 2006

The other way to do it is to use bin data (with
somthing like binmaker pro) for the various climates
in questions and analyze heating, cooling and
dehumidification over a targeted temperature and
enthalpy setpoint, seperately. This will take into
account for the effects of dehumidification as well as
suppose to only temperature using HDD and CDD.