[BLDG-SIM] Weather Normalization?

Randy Wilkinson randy at hvacware.net
Mon Mar 20 09:51:56 PST 2006

Mike and all,

Software called "Metrix" marketed by Abraxas Energy Consulting can do
what you describe.  It costs about $3,000 per license, and has a steep
learning curve.  You probably also have to subscribe to their weather
data services.  Last time I used it I found it frustrating because it
was still a 16-bit Windows program and couldn't handle long filenames,
etc.  They have a 30 day free trial version.

Randy

--
Randall Wilkinson, P.E., C.E.M., LEED A.P.
L&S Engineering