[bldg-sim] Possible program to passive solar systems

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Fri May 26 06:06:39 PDT 2006

You should find all the information you need to select a simulation
tool at the following site:

http://www.eere.energy.gov/buildings/tools_directory/pdfs/

and look for the file
contrasting_the_capabilities_of_building_energy_performance_simulation_programs_v1.0.pdf

there should also be an IBPSA paper in the same folder with the name
comparative_paper.pdf

-Jon Hand, ESRU, Glasgow