[bldg-sim] Simulation tools capable of interfacing with integrated environments

John F. Kennedy jfk at greenbuildingstudio.com
Tue May 9 13:20:28 PDT 2006

Elmer,

On the gbXML web site, we try to keep the list of products that we have
been told are working with gbXML and are on the market or are planning
on working with gbXML. http://www.gbxml.org/members.htm

Products listed that I know are available and working with gbXML include
those below.

Carmel Software - Loadsoft
Carrier - HAP
Green Building Studio - DOE-2.2, EnergyPlus, eQuest, GBS web service
IES - IES Virtual Environment
Trane - TRACE 700

John

John F. Kennedy