[BLDG-SIM] eQuest 3D view

Ramana Koti ramana.koti at gmail.com
Wed May 3 16:38:29 PDT 2006

Hey marke,

Toggle between the project-site, Internal loads, airside HVAC, waterside
HVAC tabs a few times and come back to the building geometry tab and then
try to view the 3D geometry. That should work most of the times. Been there
done that.

Ramana.

--
Venkata Ramana Koti
1137 E Orange St Apt #35

MS in Building Design (Energy/Climate)
School of Architecture and Landscape Architecture
College of Design
Arizona State University, Tempe AZ 85287