[bldg-sim] Temperature setback

Gavin Gui ggui at ers-inc.com
Thu Nov 9 07:57:24 PST 2006

Hi,

I recently used eQuest s/w to simulate a five-levels building with several
HVAC systems that are servicing different zones at different levels. I am
trying to simulate energy savings by temperature setback for heating and set
forward for cooling in the zones during unoccupied period. However after
running the simulation, energy savings is realized in the elec but not the NG,
instead it went up. Can anyone out there advise me? I'd appreciate it very
much.

Gavin Gui
Project Engineer

energy & resource solutions