[bldg-sim] DOE2 Error: <unknown/invalid component value>

Robert Des Rosiers desrosiers at studioma.com
Wed Nov 29 15:58:59 PST 2006

I am trying to perform a simulation of my building but I keep getting the
same error, <unknown/invalid component value>.  The value causing the error
is a construction called 'Construction.'  I tried deleting the component but
it prompts, "Error loading keyword reference location.'  I also tried to
rename the component but it keeps reverting back to the original name (which
I assume is creating the error).  Any thoughts on how to correct this
problem?

Thanks,

Robert

:::: Robert Des Rosiers, LEED AP :::: STUDIO MA :::: Architecture and
Environmental Design </>:::: desrosiers at studioma.com :::: Tel (602) 251-3800
:::: Fax (602) 251-3100 ::::