[BLDG-SIM] Job Opportunity at CTG Energetics

gail gail22 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 14:26:49 PDT 2006

CTG Energetics is hiring another energy modeler.  The job description is
listed below.  Please e-mail your resume to gail22 at gmail.com if you are
interested.  We would prefer for you to be located out of our main Irvine,
CA office.  However, we can discuss the possibility of working out of our
Colorado or Southern Nevada branch offices if you're unwilling to relocate
to Southern California.

** *Position Mission*

Provide support to CTG Energetics, Inc. in our energy engineering /
consulting practice.  Provide analysis, engineering and field support for
CTG projects

*Specific Duties*

   - Provide energy analysis, including (but not limited to) use of a
   variety of simulation programs, to include DOE-2, eQUEST, VisualDOE,
   EnergyPro, and EnergyPlus;
   - Provide sustainability consulting services to support LEED and other
   green building projects;
   - Participate in field activities, when necessary (some overnight
   travel may be required on occasion);
   - Manage a variety of energy efficiency  and sustainability projects;
   - Other duties, as may be assigned from time-to-time.

*Capabilities/Attributes Required *

   - Specialized experience and technical expertise in energy analysis
   and engineering, with a strong background in mechanical systems and
   controls;
   - Computer skills (Excel, Word);
   - Excellent ability for oral and written communications in English;
   - Cooperative people skills to facilitate working with Project
   Managers and with clients;
   - Ability to effectively prioritize and execute numerous project
   responsibilities simultaneously;
   - Degree in engineering, architecture, or related field;
   - Professional Registration preferred, but not required.

Measures of Performance

   - Quality, quantity, and profitability of project work;
   - Cooperation and collaboration with Project Managers, clients and CTG
   management.

*Compensation *

   - Salary is commensurate with the individual's experience.
   - CTG team members receive a competitive package of benefits.
   - We strive for the highest level of job satisfaction.

*Company Profile *

CTG Energetics is one of the leading green building consultancies in North
America—with a broad portfolio of high performance development projects for
which we have provided sustainability consulting, LEED-related services,
energy efficiency engineering and/or building commissioning. Besides a
strong commitment to the environment, we value our family-friendly
workplace, where life balance is as important as challenging projects. We
are excited to come to work, passionate about making the world a better
place and dedicated to facilitating green buildings and communities.
Location: Irvine, California

For more information on CTG Energetics visit: http://www.ctgenergetics.com
E-mail your resume to gail22 at gmail.com.

Best Regards