[BLDG-SIM] Parametric Runs

Holly Richardson hrichardson at long.com
Tue Oct 17 11:21:58 PDT 2006

Hello All,

I am attempting too learn how too use the parametric runs in DOE2
eQuest.  There are some things the tutorial helps with put not
everything.  I need help with

1.	ECM Lights - upgrade from T-12 to T-8 with more efficient
ballast (I have used the power Definition for the base case)
2.	HVAC - upgrade from a DX cooling system too either an evap
cooling or a higher EER cooling system
3.	Night Set Back - for both Heating and Cooling

Any help will be greatly appreciated.  As well if anyone knows about an
online eQuest class I can take that would be great as well.

Thanks so much for everyone's help in the past and now.

Holly Richardson

LONG Energy Solutions

Technology for Better Buildings

303.975.2147  303.328.0002  fax