[BLDG-SIM] Where do I get the Weather Data file?

jjones at rmhgroup.com jjones at rmhgroup.com
Fri Oct 13 07:17:31 PDT 2006

I'm working on a project in Sasebo, Japan. Does anyone know how to get
the DOE2 weather file for this area. I've tried looking on the DOE2
website, but the cities I need are not listed in the weather directory.
Fukuoka, Japan is the closest possible city that's listed in ASHRAE for
peak data, but I need the hourly weather data. Please let me know if you
know of where I could get the hourly data to run my eQUEST simulation
for this region.

Thank you,

Jessie Jones

Jessie Jones, LEED AP
Mechanical Engineer
RMH Group, Inc.
12600 West Colfax Ave, Suite A-400
Lakewood, CO 80215
Direct Line: (303) 312-4641

SC Anti-Virus agent scan at 8:17:32 AM 10/13/2006 the RMH Group, Inc.

RMH E-MAIL DISCLAIMER
The information in this message and any attachment is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended for the above named recipient(s) only and
should not be disclosed, copied nor distributed. If this message is received
in error, please notify the sender immediately or contact the RMH Group at
303.239.0909 and delete the message and any attachments.