[BLDG-SIM] Building Physicist Job available

shanta dalanzo sdalanzo at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 10 07:41:20 PDT 2006

    Atelier Ten is looking for an energy modeler with 2-5 years’  experience in the design of low-energy buildings with advanced heating, cooling  and ventilation systems.  Working in New York with a young  and interdisciplinary team of architects and engineers who have additional  degrees in building sciences, the candidate will work on building evaluation and  will work closely with the project team.   Strong experience in building physics and in energy modeling with TRNSYS,  TAS, IES or eQuest is required.  Proficiency  in written and spoken English is required.

      Atelier Ten is an environmental engineering and consulting  firm with offices in London  and New York.  Our New York office provides consulting services to US architects and engineers  on energy efficiency, architectural and system performance optimization,  comfort, daylighting, and overall sustainability strategies. We work in close  collaboration with our US partners on projects of all scales ranging from  residential to high-rise commercial buildings all across the US and  internationally with a strong focus on institutional buildings such as  university buildings for Harvard, Yale and Princeton.

      Interested candidates should send their resume and cover  letter to Catherine Nueva Espana at cne at atelierten.com.  More information about Atelier Ten is available at www.atelierten.com.