[BLDG-SIM] eQust and DoE simulation in China

myeagle00@yahoo.com wu yuhangwu2004 at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 5 05:33:53 PDT 2006

Dear all,

My question is about eQuest. I wander if eQuest could be used to to energy
simulation for a highrise residential building with PV system? Are there any
published paper on this?

my second question is about the validation of the program. Has anybody used
eQuest in semin tropical climate in China (or similar area like hongkong)
and validated their result? Jeff suggested that eQuest shares the same core
as DOE-2 which has been extensively used in China and I can get validation
from the  DoE. Any suggestion is highly appreciated.

Your help is very much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Matt