[BLDG-SIM] Fwd: Fwd: Importing eQUEST Simulation File Reports into Excel/Word etc.

Chris Jones cj at cr-jay.ca
Fri Oct 27 06:25:50 PDT 2006

I use UltraEdit.  http://www.ultraedit.com/ This text editor is fully
customizable, you can set the line length to any amount to avoid word
wrapping.  It has a macro recording facility which is very good for
extracting specific information such as the SV-A system and zone listings,
hourly channels, etc.  It reads and searches huge sim files instantly.  It
has a great file compare function if you need to compare two input files to
see what might be different.

Chris Jones, P.Eng.
14 Oneida Avenue
Toronto, ON M5J2E3