[BLDG-SIM] Dummy Zone for dedicated OA units

Scott Runyon srunyon at rmf.com
Fri Sep 22 13:03:47 PDT 2006

I've read before that to correctly model a dedicated outdoor air unit,
one should assign it to a dummy zone.

How do I go about creating a Dummy zone for an outside air handler?

Do I just make a small portion of the building its own zone and assign
this OA unit to it?

Thanks for all your help. Any other suggestionss with OA units would be
appreciated.

Scott Runyon