[BLDG-SIM] Immediate position open: HVAC/ Energy Simulation/ Mechanical Engineer

Tom McDougall TomM at TWGI.com
Fri Sep 8 06:53:26 PDT 2006

HVAC/ Energy Simulation/ Mechanical Engineer

The Weidt Group is an innovative Energy + Software Design consulting
firm with immediate openings for entry and intermediate level HVAC
Mechanical Engineers (BS or MS) with strong interests and skills in
energy simulation software, CFD modeling, comparative analysis, and
building monitoring measurement and verification.  Building HVAC design
experience is a plus.

Work with an exceptional group of multidisciplinary architects and
engineers specializing in energy conservation and sustainable design,
collaborating with A/E teams on commercial and institutional building
projects of all types and sizes.  We've been in practice since 1977, and
are recognized nationally for this work.  The Weidt Group has a strong
base of collaboration, analysis, and research for universities,
utilities, architectural firms, research organizations, and building
product manufacturers.  We offer amenable, flexible, and collegial
working environments in fully daylit offices, located in Minnetonka,
Minnesota and Denver, Colorado.

To apply, please submit your resume and state how you can meet our needs
via email to:

Tom McDougall
Vice President
tomm at twgi.com