[BLDG-SIM] Radiant Floors in eQuest

Brian Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Thu Sep 14 21:48:10 PDT 2006

In eQUEST, there is a system type for in-floor heating: FPH for floor
panel heating.

The manual suggests a lower setpoint is appropriate as the model is
driven on space drybulb rather than mean radiant temperatures.  Based
on one hangar model we worked on, I would suggest a space temperature
of 68F.

Brian Fountain

GreenSim