[BLDG-SIM] Differences - ASHRAE 90.1

Jason Glazer jglazer at gard.com
Wed Apr 11 13:03:10 PDT 2007

Appendix F of ASHRAE Standard 90.1-2004 lists all of the
addenda that were incorporated into the 2004 version of the
standard.

Jason

On 11 Apr 2007 at 15:51, Scott Runyon wrote:

> I am looking for a paper on the differences and changes from
> ASHRAE 90.1 : 2001 to the new 2004 version.
>

> I've checked the ASHRAE.org site and am having no luck.
>

> Chapter 1 in the 2004 User's manual touches on a few
> changes, but is pretty vague.
>

> Does anyone know of any such papers?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Scott
>

> You received this e-mail because you are subscribed
> to the BLDG-SIM at GARD.COM mailing list.  To unsubscribe from
> this mailing list send a blank message to
> BLDG-SIM-UNSUBSCRIBE at GARD.COM

Jason Glazer, P.E.  jglazer AT gard DOT com  847 698 5686
GARD Analytics - http://www.gard.com/
1028 Busse Highway, Park Ridge, IL 60068
Building Energy Simulation and Analysis
Admin of BLDG-SIM list for building simulation users