[BLDG-SIM] interpreting an energy model

Sangeetha Divakar sangeetha_divakar at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 11 10:31:07 PDT 2007

I would appreciate it if somebody could recommend a good book that would talk about ‘interpreting a building energy model’. I have read user manuals for equest, ecotect and the book ‘Guidelines for Energy Simulation of Commericial Building’ by Bonneville Power administration. These talk a lot about the process of modeling but I still feel in vacumn when it comes to the interpretation process. While it seems simple to compare the Btus comsumed in one scheme versus the other, there are so many assumptions associated with each model that remain an unknown variable.

  Thanks
  Sangeetha Divakar