[BLDG-SIM] Night flush in radiant systems

Alex Densmore adensmore at rumseyengineers.com
Mon Apr 9 12:01:27 PDT 2007

All -

Does anyone have any insights into modeling a night-time flush in a
radiant heating system with exhaust fans only? My system type is a
water-loop heat pump. I have tried changing the cooling and night fan
schedules, but this has been ineffective (due to the system type, I
believe). At the moment I have set the infiltration rate higher during
the night, but this is simultaneously increasing my heating load.

Thanks,

Alex Densmore
Project Engineer
RUMSEY