[BLDG-SIM] problem with runing DOE2 DLL file in C++ program

lajevardi at mech.sharif.ir lajevardi at mech.sharif.ir
Thu Apr 26 05:05:15 PDT 2007

Hello every body
I have problem with "DOE-2.2"
When I ran the C++ program that written for connected the DLL files
into C++ program,
Windows show an error that the program couldn't read the input file.
(The compile and
build the exe file perform successfully)
I don't know understand my purpose or not, but if you understand, can
you help me?

there is error in this line of program:

                             printf("\nReading input ...\n");
                            long lNumErrors=BDLCIO32_ReadInput(