[BLDG-SIM] glass u-vals

Brian Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Wed Apr 18 08:06:35 PDT 2007

Another good (free) tool is Frame Plus from Enermodal Engineering +
Natural Resources Canada.  There is an online tool as well as a one
for download for more detailed analyses.  Like LBNL's Window, there is
a database of glazing types, gas fills, spacers and frame types.
Available at:

http://www.frameplus.ca/

Brian Fountain

Principal -- GreenSim