[BLDG-SIM] Minimum Equipment Efficiencies

mwh-arkitect at comcast.net mwh-arkitect at comcast.net
Tue Aug 14 11:39:38 PDT 2007

I am new to this listserve so excuse me if my answer has been posted.

I am looking for a database of minimum equipment efficiencies for receptacle loads, for accurate eQuest simulation reporting. This is specifically for checking accuracy of LEED baseline models, via ASHRAE 90.1 - 2004.

Thank you,
Matthew Higgins